The Glen is a community like none other, on the site of the former Glenview Naval Air Station. It truly has something for everyone. There are numerous small neighborhoods featuring an amazing array of housing choices and styles. Shopping, restaurants and theaters are all at your door step. Commuting is a breeze as the Glen has its own Metra Station.
Recreation at the Glen features choices that are the envy of the North Shore. Some of recreational opportunities include the award winning Tom Fazio designed Glen Club Golf Course, Lake Glenview, the incredible multipurpose community center, Gallery Park with miles of bike paths, and the interactive Kohl’s Children’s Museum
Something wonderful is going on…today, tomorrow, every day. And it’s all in walking distance for Glen homeowners.
Here is just a partial list of what The Glen offers:
- 17 restaurants
- Over 20 shops and boutiques
- 2 golf courses including the award winning Glen Club designed by Tom Fazio
- Metra station with regular service to downtown Chicago
- The Park Center, a 165,000 square foot community center with a health and fitness club, indoor track, 4-pool aquatic center, 2 gyms, banquet room, preschool, and arts center
- Kohl Children’s Museum
- 10 screen movie theater
- 140-acre Gallery Park with 45-acre Lake Glenview, 6 miles of walking & biking trails, amphitheater, boardwalk, playgrounds, gardens, fountain, tennis courts and athletic fields.
- 8 different neighborhoods with a wide variety of styles of housing
Urban living in the suburbs…stunning single family homes, striking townhomes and condos, shops, restaurants, parks, playgrounds, gardens, walking and biking trails…it’s all here in The Glen.
If you are interested in buying or selling in The Glen, call or text The Glen Realty Group’sSM resident expert Margaret Ludemann at 847-401-1802 or you can send an email. You can expect a prompt, confidential reply, and a no-rush, no-pressure Realtor professional to answer your every question.