So, how many Westgate at the Glen homes are still available? Read on.
Westgate is the new, upscale housing development in The Glen in Glenview Illinois. It is located at the northwest corner of W. Lake Avenue and Shermer Road. Respected home builder E. R. James Partners LLC is the developer. 173 luxury homes are planned in three housing types. There will be 71 row homes, 68 Mews Townhomes, and 34 single family homes. The development will be built in 2 phases with deliveries between 2015 and 2017.
The project kicked off with a reservation event a couple of months ago, and the development opened for sales shortly thereafter. As of last Friday there were still many homes available for sale. Here is the breakdown by housing type:
- All row homes to be built in phase 1 have sold.
- Phase 2 homes cannot yet be purchased, however the developer is taking “reservations” with a down payment. Reservations are not binding on the buyer. When final home prices become available for this phase, buyers with reservations may complete their purchase. Currently there are 24 row home reservations. 8 units do not as yet have reservations.
- 19 townhomes are still available in phase 1.
- All 26 townhomes planned for phase 2 are available.
Single Family Homes:
- 26 of the 38 single family homes have been sold. All single family homes will be built in phase 1.
The news here is that Westgate homes are indeed still available! There were rumors that the development sold out, however as you can see homes in all 3 housing types may be purchased. If you may be interested in a Westgate home or perhaps a home in any other Glen neighborhood, you may contact me for a showing at 847-401-1802 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Margaret Ludemann, Glen homeowner and @properties Realtor